October 17th, 2019 (Thursday)
– Vendor Setup
– Early check in for camping
October 18th, 2019 (Friday)
– Gates Open (Trail riding will be permitted but keep in mind all vendors will be setting up so certain areas may be out of play for a short time. Keep it classy!) NO GLASS
– NIGHT RIDE, Sponsored by Georgia Jeep Alliance (This will be a guided ride and all Jeeps of any size will be capable all driver skill sets are permitted) this ride should be around 1 hour long NO GLASS in Park
7:00pm – 10:00pm
– Bonfire Social ( If the Night Ride isn’t your thing come reconnect around the bonfire with some old friends or better yet make a few new ones.) Remember leave no trace, NO GLASS of any kind is welcomed in the park.
October 19th, 2019 (Saturday)
9:00am – Noon
– POKER RUN, This event will cater to all Jeepers, From the Mall Crawlers to Rock Crawlers. There will be five waypoints along the trails that the Jeeps will need to stop and collect a card and after all Five cards are collected to return to a designated area that will be pre-determined before the event starts and see if your cards win. NO GLASS in the park please. (Hosted by EAJ, Elite S.J.S.U., and Elite ZJ’s)
Noon – 3:00pm
– Jeep Crawl: Sponsored by 4-Lo Jeep Club Early registration is recommended to ensure you get a slot on the day of the event. The rules are once you let off the clutch you can’t get back on it or the brake or you are out. Prizes given to the slowest Jeep. NO GLASS IN THE PARK
– TUG-O-WAR: Sponsored by Warner Robbins Jeep Club( Waiver must be signed and early registration on the day of the event is recommended. Jeeps will be paired accordingly so to make the event more fun) NO GLASS IN THE PARK PLEASE
3:30pm – 7:00pm
– Charity Auction: Bring some cash folks Remember nobody is making money here it all goes to Charity. NO GLASS IN PARK
– Hosted by I-Heart Radio( Headliner will be announced closer to the date of the event)
– Bonfire Social We ask that all Jeeps be off the trail by midnight!!!!!!! NO GLASS
October 20th, 2019 (Sunday)
– Trails open to free flow of trails.
– Recovery Challenge: This event will consist of you hooking your Jeep to a “stuck vehicle or boat” that will be judge on how fast you can pull the stuck item from the mud, This event will be a head to head challenge. Preregister upon arrival at the park is recommended to ensure you get to participate.
– Mini Hell Run”: This will be a timed event that will consist of a portion of the Green Hell track where you will be racing the clock. This will require preregistration upon arriving at the park also due to time restraints